The Harris Tweed Act of 1993 states that real Harris tweed is an exclusive material made from pure new wool, hand-woven in their homes by the islanders of the Outer Hebrides, i.e. the islets of Lewis, Harris, Uist and Barra, which has also been dyed and spun there. Fortunately, the high quality that is inherent in the fabric from the islands can be perfectly combined with the characteristics of a Made in Germany sneaker from Hummel und Hummel, as consequence a top quality sneaker is almost inevitable. In this case it’s the 'Coil R2' that benefits from the finishing of tweed. In terms of material, another focus was placed on suede, which, in combination with the tweed, determines the upper. DYNACOIL also resides in the midsole of this sneaker as a cushioning system.
- Tweed / Green / Rust / Sand
- Price: 269,95
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You have 1 hour from the time of entry to request cancellation. We cannot amend size selections, address information or payment details.
- Our Launches site is different from our SneakerBAAS site so if you have an account with SneakerBAAS but not SneakerBAAS Launches site you will need to register. You may enter more than once on your account but please be aware of the terms and conditions before doing so.
- Our draw is randomly generated therefore entries cannot be sold or transferred to anyone else.
- When you enter the raffle your funds are held and a future payment is authorised on PayPal/Your bank.
- If you have any queries please contact our customer service team on email@example.com or call them on +31 (0) 30-2682846 or read the Terms & Conditions.