"Even before modern sneaker culture exposed the inner workings of the behind the scenes business of conceptualization, design and development of footwear to the public at large, most people would have been well aware of the fact that the finished product on store shelves represents only a microscopic fraction of the total work that goes into producing a shoe.
The trial and error process of concept sketches, material and color swatches and physical prototypes, not to mention the layers of corporate approval required at every step of the way, would logically leave behind a mountain of documentation, even for a project abandoned at the earliest stages. It would, therefore, test the credulity of even the most casual consumer of athletic footwear that any company could be in possession of a shoe that the company itself has no record of making. Yet, that is exactly the story that Saucony would have the public believe about one particular model, a model that started out as the first step into the future, and ended up becoming Saucony’s darkest secret, The GRID Azura 2000." - Bodega
- "LOST" SHOE
- Price: €129,95
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You have 1 hour from the time of entry to request cancellation. We cannot amend size selections, address information or payment details.
- Our Launches site is different from our SneakerBAAS site so if you have an account with SneakerBAAS but not SneakerBAAS Launches site you will need to register. You may enter more than once on your account but please be aware of the terms and conditions before doing so.
- Our draw is randomly generated therefore entries cannot be sold or transferred to anyone else.
- When you enter the raffle your funds are held and a future payment is authorised on PayPal/Your bank.
- If you have any queries please contact our customer service team on email@example.com or call them on +31 (0) 30-2682846 or read the Terms & Conditions.