Courageous Lapstone & Hammer "Black Sand"
For the "Two Rivers” project, Lapstone has transformed one of Saucony’s heritage running silhouettes, the Courageous, into a brand new model: the Courageous Moc. The addition of a whip-stitched moc toe is the centerpiece of the design, and the reason this shoe holds the distinction as the first Saucony to be hand stitched in decades. That level of personal care and attention to detail extends through the rest of the model’s construction, which includes a mix of premium silkee and mammoth suedes, and goat and Horween leathers that make up the upper; a calfskin leather lining; a sherpa-lined tongue; a cork and EVA co-molded midsole and a sharktooth ripple gum rubber outsole. Additional details include Lapstone & Hammer branding on the woven tongue label and insole, while each pair comes with two lace options – rawhide leather and tonal flat waxed cotton – as well as both black and purple lace toggles.
The Courageous Moc “Two Rivers” - Black Sand consists of a black suede base with purple and olive embroidered accents, calfskin leather lining and goat and veg-tan leather trim on top of a cork and EVA co-molded midsole and gum rubber ripple outsole.
- Black Sand
- Price: €159,95
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You have 1 hour from the time of entry to request cancellation. We cannot amend size selections, address information or payment details.
- Our Launches site is different from our SneakerBAAS site so if you have an account with SneakerBAAS but not SneakerBAAS Launches site you will need to register. You may enter more than once on your account but please be aware of the terms and conditions before doing so.
- Our draw is randomly generated therefore entries cannot be sold or transferred to anyone else.
- When you enter the raffle your funds are held and a future payment is authorised on PayPal/Your bank.
- If you have any queries please contact our customer service team on email@example.com or call them on +31 (0) 30-2682846 or read the Terms & Conditions.