The Chinese New Year is like a festival where the family celebrates from January 25th to February 8th, not continuously, but very intensely - a country in a state of emergency. Following the traditional signs of the zodiac, the year of the rat will be celebrated in 2020. A total of 12 characters determine a cycle. We celebrate Chinese New Year for the first time with our CNY - Made in Germany!
Following the Chinese tradition, the MiG was equipped with symbols of luck. The Renminbi note hidden in each pair can give hope for many more benefits in the coming year. Furthermore, a lucky knot is processed on the laces, and the emblem of the rat is attached to the tongue, which of course also promises luck.
The sneaker was kept in red / gold, because in China - according to mythological imagination - these colors serve as aids to drive away an annually returning, man-eating monster - so you can also fight potential evil by the way!
The upper of the sneaker was made from a combination of the purest calf suede available and recycled PET material. Our contribution to international understanding also has the well-known damping properties that characterize every Coil R1, made possible by DYNACOIL.
The insole of this handcrafted model in Münchweiler is not only breathable, but also antibacterial, moisture-absorbing and recyclable
47CNY 000 6999
- CHINESE NEW YEAR
- Price: €249,95
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You have 1 hour from the time of entry to request cancellation. We cannot amend size selections, address information or payment details.
- Our Launches site is different from our SneakerBAAS site so if you have an account with SneakerBAAS but not SneakerBAAS Launches site you will need to register. You may enter more than once on your account but please be aware of the terms and conditions before doing so.
- Our draw is randomly generated therefore entries cannot be sold or transferred to anyone else.
- When you enter the raffle your funds are held and a future payment is authorised on PayPal/Your bank.
- If you have any queries please contact our customer service team on email@example.com or call them on +31 (0) 30-2682846 or read the Terms & Conditions.