For those who are not familiar with Moomin, it is time for “A Proper Introduction” to the Moomin family, their close friends and Moomin’s graphic design aesthetics. We want to introduce you to the beautiful logo, which was made using letters designed by Moomin creator, Tove Jansson. Moomin artwork is well known for being used in fabric designs, and Tove Jansson herself created one, which features in this collection. This particular design was commissioned in the 1970s by Finnish textile company and Karhu collaborator, Finlayson.
Finnish photographer Mona Salminen took photos of the collaboration in the world’s only Moomin Museum, which is situated in Tampere, Southern Finland. Original artwork of author/artist Tove Jansson, and 3D tableaus of graphic artist Tuulikki Pietilä were used as background designs for the photo shoot in this non-traditional museum.
- RAINY DAY
- Price: €139,95
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You have 1 hour from the time of entry to request cancellation. We cannot amend size selections, address information or payment details.
- Our Launches site is different from our SneakerBAAS site so if you have an account with SneakerBAAS but not SneakerBAAS Launches site you will need to register. You may enter more than once on your account but please be aware of the terms and conditions before doing so.
- Our draw is randomly generated therefore entries cannot be sold or transferred to anyone else.
- When you enter the raffle your funds are held and a future payment is authorised on PayPal/Your bank.
- If you have any queries please contact our customer service team on email@example.com or call them on +31 (0) 30-2682846 or read the Terms & Conditions.